1955 Guatemala Silver 5 Centavo

I sent the 1955 Guatemala coin and got a return request for wrong item was sent…lol They returned a 1961 East Africa copper One Cent coin…nice scam try.

Needless to say I refused to refund any of it…they just found out coin category scams don’t work…lmao

I am not as confident as you are that this is the end of the story. Currently, the buyer has your good coin and can still complain you sent the wrong coin and get CS to issue a refund out of your coin purse.

Marilyn

1 Like

Most scammers do not want to raise flags at amazon and avoid any problems. I have played this game a few times and have won every time. Even if they do win then they are on amazon’s radar. I never throw scammers a free bone and I make them work for it if they want it.

3 Likes

Here is how they resolved the refund.
Item subtotal: $29.98
Shipping total: $4.50
Tax: $3.28
Refund: -$2.85
Item total: $34.91

They got a refund of $2.85

2 Likes

Scummers!

1 Like

Oooh, this burns me up. I think I told you in the past that my granddad was a serious coin collector, and he would be so vicariously insulted for you right now. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Good luck with your strategy. I hope the $2.85 refund “sticks”.

Marilyn

I particularly liked this statement. :slightly_smiling_face:

Not that I hope they get it.

2 Likes

No neg feedback, no a to z claims, and no refunds to the scammer. I have never had one do anything yet. Thankfully I do not get many scammers.

2 Likes