Add A Product displays placeholders?

Do the rest of you see this if you go to Add A Product? It’s been this way for me for going on 3 days.

1 Like

No, I get the select a product page. Sorry!

1 Like

My page looks normal also. Let us know if you get the problem resolved.

1 Like

Here?

1 Like

Yes, there. It’s a big, ole mess. :disappointed:

No idea why. :frowning_face:

1 Like

Maybe try different browser or clearing cache?

2 Likes

Maybe try different browser or clearing cache?

Maybe later. :grin: I generally don’t do that for fear I may accidentally wipe out info I want to save. I did open a new browser window (still Chrome) but had the same problem. The problem just appeared out of nowhere suddenly, so I’m hesitant to think the issue is on my end.

2 Likes

I’m not seeing that, but I’m seeing new fields. A button for “Currency Conversion”, then a set of slide switches for different marketplaces (US, Canada, Mexico).
The currency button threw me off, as it’s changed my rhythm, but I didn’t notice the selectors at the bottom until I got an error message and had to go back to see what was missed. The red box is around the “Price” for those markets, but if you turn off the switch, that clears it.

It’s gonna take me a few days to adjust, and I’m sure that it will be unstable for at least that long.

2 Likes

I’m not seeing that, but I’m seeing new fields. A button for “Currency Conversion”, then a set of slide switches for different marketplaces (US, Canada, Mexico).

You’re seeing all this on the ‘Add A Product’ page?

I’m inclined to think the issue is more likely an Amazon snafu than something on my end, in part because it usually is, and also because I’ve been observing other odd things the last week that suggest they’re screwing things up making changes again.

The new business operating hours thing in Buy Shipping, the new (I think) ‘Customer Option’ field while orders are in Pending, new Sunday delivery for first-class mail in Buy Shipping, and also my page width in Manage Orders has been screwed up.

When I have the view magnification of the browser set to 125%, I wind up with a scroll bar on the bottom and I constantly have to scroll left and right, which disrupts my process of buying shipping labels. I didn’t make any change to the browser settings to trigger this as far as I can recall, it’s been set at the same magnification for a while. Just, all of a sudden, the Amazon page no longer fits within the screen.

My guess is all this stuff is somehow tied together.

1 Like

Yep, that’s where I see it.

100% agree. Snafus happen regularly, but seem to be most common when there are changes being made. Seems to take weeks for things to settle down. I can understand a few hours, but it always seems longer.

Would not surprise me in the least. They’ve managed to completely screw over the seller forums; now the programmers (or more accurately, their bosses) are bored, and looking for the next working thing to break.

2 Likes

This looks like a programmer forgot to type in some closing code causing it to become visible.

Marilyn

2 Likes

I’m seeing the same thing today

1 Like

Ours shows up normal … you are seeing the attribute name rather than the attribute value.

2 Likes