Amazon (Browse Node)

I have been going through older listings and discovered that many of them are missing from the amazon selling site because they are missing the “Browse Node”. Has anyone ever heard of this and how to fix it. And yes I did contact amazon and as usual they got back to me with a lot of goobly ■■■■.
Any help would be great.

Mitzi

1 Like

Do the below - you need to properly “categorize” each product.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for this.

Mitzi

1 Like

That is an old article full of worthless info … and incorrect. The “Category” field no longer shows to sellers except in rare occasions. Possibly if there is nothing entered it will show. I’ve not tested it out, but Amazon doesn’t want the edited by you.

What you can do is go into Manage Inventory > Edit > Product Details > Item Type Keyword and make sure it is entered.

1 Like

Going to Manage Inventory > Edit > Product Details > Category (Item-type) will allow you to edit using the category specific selection that is used when creating an ASIN. However, it may have to be approved to go into effect upon changing and may only be available to the creator of the ASIN and/or brand owner.

Note: All of our listings we are the creator and brand owner which may be why we have this access. As with all things Amazon, what you see and have may be different depending upon your parameters.

1 Like

So actually - Older listings still have this. So @mitzi should be able to use it. My bad on forgetting that.

Newer listings will not have it.

ETA - It’s not brand owner related.

2 Likes