Amazon "down?"

[mod edit: removed template text]

1 Like

Before posting, did you search for your topic or question? Click the magnifying glass icon :mag: at the top of the page.
Tried to make three separate purchases 3:50 PM EST today, Tuesday Tried mobile first then desktop.
Unable to purchase
Trouble sending FBA shipments

Anyone else experiencing this?

1 Like

I’m able to add to cart and assume purchase - weird

1 Like

Unrelated directly to Amazon but looks like AWS crapped the bed. On a side note, we are way slow today. Figured everyone was watching the news trying to catch a glimpse of U Know Who in FL.

(MOD NOTE, Removed image due to PII)

5 Likes

They busted something today. account health/sales/business reports all not working.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I see the same. And we finally got our postcard info entered…the “deactivated” warning was only gone for a few hours and now it’s back. We did get several orders today which was nice…but OMG Amazon, please stop!

Yup!

3 Likes

Ah so its not a data delay? Same, down in sales

seller central having issues for the past few hours

This is west coast btw

1 Like

Site is taking orders, but yeah others are posting the back end is screwed

1 Like

right corner emails showing

1 Like

Our last recorded order was 2:43PM EST. Impossible. Something is up.

My other account hasn’t seen an order in 3 hours. Also impossible.

1 Like

I posted to another thread regarding the red message. It is something every.single.day now on Amz. It’s getting more and more insane. We still can’t see ad details from 6/1 to 6/6!

Hopefully once the backend is fixed we’ll see orders resume. Amazon is a complete disaster.

1 Like

Yep, I merged that thread and this thread to keep things clean

1 Like

I just opened a no-support ticket on this…I also just had everything taken care of and now this crapola…

1 Like

orders hanging in pending status for 3 hours now. Nothing moving.
FBA still hanging
4:25 PM EST

we have several hung up in pending.
Even FBA orders are at a standstill .

1 Like

Yup. Same old song and dance.

We’re used to it by now.

Just checking in on the NSFE. Looks like pretty much nothing is working.

Great job Amazon, as usual.

3 Likes

One more thing for my FBA friends that ship LTL.

BOL’s were not generated and sent to the contacts today. Not sure if they will go back and fix this when the systems are back up.

So if you have external teams handling your shipments, and created a shipment plan LTL in the last 24 hours, follow up / download manually.

2 Likes