Amazon new sellers have achieved NEGATIVE IQ scores

OK, I was out for a few hours and came back to see this one on the NSFE.

It’s a total clown show now –

“I’ve applied to get the brand “Nintendo” approved its been close to a month now with no response from the amazon team…”

https://sellercentral.amazon.com/seller-forums/discussions/t/620abb55-1cca-4cac-85eb-3a0776f6b01f?postId=97566339-c898-4328-9abd-8419b822c610

You seriously can NOT make this stuff up.

Well done Neverlast… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I’m sure that I will be getting a response from some MODS telling me that I am not a nice person and need to treat the OP with respect.

What pile of radioactive sludge do these people crawl out from under to have lost so many brain cells?

4 Likes

Novel writing month is nigh upon us.
Use this as material! Grist for the mill.

So true. My imagination is rich, but no – you just cannot come up with those ideas unaided.

I suspect the op wants to be ungated for Nintendo.

2 Likes

I tend to agree, based upon what the OP wrote; I strongly suspect that the ‘official distributor’ in question is not quite as official as the OP seems to believe it is…

1 Like

Also a great response, not sure who?

1 Like

That’s our friend @Nutty_Nuisance, yet again cutting to the core of an issue.

2 Likes

You are just gonna make me blush like that? So that’s what’s up now huh!

3 Likes

That hoary old adage “Turnabout is fair play” can apply in more than simply the traditional definition, n’est-ce pas?.. :innocent:

4 Likes

oui, je suppose
(you thought I can’t google that, didn’t you!)

No - I know you are multilingual, and a smart cookie to boot.

BTW, you you let my kids know about that? They are pretty sure I’m an idiot :frowning:

1 Like

It takes time for people to grow out of mistaken impressions of their elder’s advice and even hands, and thereby recognize that those folks DID know what they did not consider important as they flowered into maturity.

Sadly, over the last several generations, we seem to have increasingly lost sight of that timelessly-eternal Truth.

4 Likes

Yes, most certainly.
My youngest is 29…not sure they’ll ever grow out of it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You’re close … ours was 30 when the light bulb came on …

4 Likes

Wait, I’m going to grow out of it?!?

Can’t promise anything …

Some people are stuck … like my wife at 4’ 8" …

1 Like

Also entirely possible that the distributor is legit, and will sell to businesses to resell from their B&M store; does not mean that purchasing from them gives permission to sell on Amazon.
Or they are a complete idiot.

Not sure what odds I would want to take the bet.

1 Like

Man! Just had a dude wanting to know if it is an issue that his credit card is NOT SHOWN ON HIS UTILITY BILL!
Because it says “have a credit card on file” but his credit card is not on THAT file.
I had to reassure him down into explaining what “on file” means…

1 Like