Amazon shopping recommendations

AMAZON: :notes: One out of three ain’t bad…

ME: …but the other two are baaad. :grimacing::laughing:

1 Like

Amazon recommendations crack me up ---- things that I never bought, never searched for, are not relevant to my business, and not even remotely related to any of the previous — but Amazon thinks I want them because …???

1 Like

LOL Amazon thinking I knew that narwhal-horse figures and demon-summoning coloring books even existed in the first place and that I want them :laughing:

3 Likes

Now I feel left out. Amazon never recommended those things for me. :rofl: :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I didn’t want that coloring book.

Now I want that coloring book.

3 Likes

Right? I completely get the shark centaur, but who wants a writing pad with the lines and binding in the least efficient direction?

3 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1797214004

I don’t suppose it’s cute pictures of ASF mods, Amazon Seller Support, and PRC/Alibaba Sellers to color?

2 Likes

Our new community motto! :rofl:

20230221_162759

3 Likes

So… I actually checked into this before and the laws about cults are super vague and lenient.

I think you have confused us for SoCuckoo or whatever his name is…

Why did you look into starting a cult?

2 Likes

I really need to get my husband his own account (he’s a triathlete). Although earlier today my recommended was Croc Nutz, thanks to someone pointing out they’re in the Handmade dept. lol

1 Like

No suspicious or unusual reasons.

I just thought it would be fun.

1 Like

Really, you thought starting a cult would be fun?

Isn’t that what he said?

I think the problem with cults isn’t the start it seems to be the end that’s problematic.

:man_shrugging:t2:

But too each their own I guess, it’s a free country…

When asked to join a cult, I ask myself

WHAT WOULD GROUCHO DO?

1 Like

What? You think Jonestown and Heaven’s Gate and the Manson Family and the Branch Davidians all ended poorly?

I can’t imagine why.

Nah, it was more of a lobbying/activism thing than an actual cult. We wanted to kinda do what the Satanists do without the Satan part. Besides, a 501c3 can do a lot of stuff without having to pay taxes, and being a church gives you a lot of rights around property ownership.

We were just gonna be a UFO cult.

2 Likes

Or you could just start a non-profit organization, foundation, or association. Like for example The Real Amazon Seller’s Forum Association. Where real Amazon Seller’s can ask real Amazon selling questions and get the right answer, air their grievances and maybe even do a little lobbying on behalf of Sellers with local, State, and Federal governments and negotiate with Amazon, etc. on behalf of Sellers.

Or something, anything else that doesn’t involve lots of sex, followed by the FBI, and dying horribly en masse…

Never surrender benefits once you get them.

Also, my private UFO cult wasn’t connected to the sellers forum at all.

2 Likes

You’re in a cult, call your dad.”

(any fellow murderinos here?)

2 Likes

No, but I watch You on Netflix

1 Like