and If I report them it will go nowhere like it did before.

Again I buy something with the business account, I knew it was chinese garbage but it was the only one I could find. I wrote an honest review and just sat back and waited It took only 4 days to get this e-mail, not through Amazon Messaging

BTW don’t care about doxing them, they deserve it

Order from Amazon: 111-0202966-6081070 After sales

Dear buyer, hello

Received your feedback and learned that you encountered difficulties during installation and were highly dissatisfied with the product. We have included an installation tool that can be easily installed. You can watch the video and hope it can help you

Sorry for the bad experience. If you are willing to modify it to a 5-star review, we can refund you $92.13

Basically they needed an insider to get my e-mail

Then a follow up that removes any doubt about China based

Looking forward to your reply and hoping to help you solve the problem

发件人: tian justin
发送时间: 2023年5月15日 18:00
收件人: [email protected] [email protected]
主题: Amazon after-sales support

Order from Amazon: 111-0202966-6081070 After sales

Dear buyer, hello

Received your feedback and learned that you encountered difficulties during installation and were highly dissatisfied with the product. We have included an installation tool that can be easily installed. You can watch the video and hope it can help you

Sorry for the bad experience. If you are willing to modify it to a 5-star review, we can refund you $92.13

Going to try forwarding to [email protected] but I doubt it will go anywhere

Respond to them with this link, it’ll play the ROC (Taiwan) national anthem:

1 Like

You can send to jeff@, but also contact Customer Support and ask them to investigate the Seller for harassing you.

1 Like

Think the personal contact info is correct?

It might make you feel better if you run down to your local library and get them on a bunch of mailing list that the PRC/CCP disapproves of (the unreliable entities list). You know Save the Uighurs, Free Tibet, NRA, Daily Christian Devotions, Voice of the Martyrs, Ted Cruz for President, The Jehovah’s Witnesses, etc.

This line could get you in trouble, be careful

3 Likes

Did that last time, it went nowhere because the communication was outside of Amazon messageing

What sorcery were they able to use to get your email? Maybe they did commerce search of your name and address to get your personal, non-Amazon email address?

I believe the sorcery used is sometimes called the internet. It is considered to be a type of black magic and violated several laws and a couple of treaties…

1 Like

Retail support bro not seller support

Retail support takes violations against customer privacy with utmost caution.

Sellers can get fuqd every which way and amazon won’t do ■■■■ but if a retail customer has an issue - that is a problem for amazon’s prime directive

2 Likes

Email append service

1 Like

Thanks - had no idea what it was called. the first company I found on Google is only $0.12 per email. This will be helpful for ad targeting.

1 Like

This is a violation listed under → Inappropriate product reviews

The following are examples of prohibited activities.

• A seller offers to provide a refund or reimbursement after the buyer writes a review.
  • A seller offers a refund or other compensation to a reviewer in exchange for changing or removing their review.
2 Likes

I have my own domain and mail server. I use specific forwarder addresses for different services that are only listed with that service. (i.e. hulu@mydomain,com Netflix@mydomain,com, walmartbuyer@mydomain,com, Amazonbusinessaccount@@mydomain,com)

These e-mails are created to prevent spam. If I see spam comming from one I know who is selling my info change the forwarder e-mail I use and delete the old one.

The e-mail was sent using the e-mail I only use for my Amazon business account. You can do a search on the internet for it and not find it unless you have access to the back end of Amazon.

I know that but it is a chinese company so they get away with it. Last time I left a negative feedback stating that they tried to bribe me to change my review, somehow they got that feedback removed. Not struck through, removed completely

3 Likes

Chinese sellers have resources on the inside; I have read multiple posts about Chinese Amz employees offering deals to remove reviews, starting at $250 per review.

Is this seller a competitor?

1 Like

Not in the least. I never buy from competitors, because why if I can get it?

Yep and despite the numerous news articles about it Amazon still turns a blind eye

1 Like

Actually shocked. I received this e-mail

Hello XXXXX

I wanted to follow up with you regarding the seller incident you reported for order ID: 111-0202966-6081070. I have heard back from the investigations team on this issue, and they are requesting that you provide screenshots of the email you received from the seller. Please include any header information, as well.

I know this email was included in the forwarded email you provided when you emailed us initially, however, they are needing it as an attachment, if possible.

Please reply directly to this email with this, and I will get it over to the team for review.

Thank you again for bringing this issue to our attention. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,

Haley K.

Amazon.com
Your feedback is helping us build Earth’s Most Customer-Centric Company.
http://www.amazon.com/your-account

1 Like

Never mind it went nowhere.

Despite this message:

Hello,
Thank you again for letting us know that one or more of the customer reviews for “Damn chinese seller and crap” may violate Amazon’s Community Guidelines. Amazon has investigated, made a decision, and taken appropriate actions.
We appreciate your help in ensuring other customers are empowered to make informed purchase decisions with authentic customer reviews. We are here to help. If you believe this action was taken in error, or if you have additional information you would like us to consider, respond to this email or contact us at [email protected]. To learn more about this policy, refer to the following resources: – “Community Guidelines”: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201929730 – “Anti-Manipulation Policy for Customer Reviews”: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201749630 – “About Promotional Content”: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=202094170 Amazon Review Moderation team

It seems not a damn thing happened. Guarantee if this were an American seller they would be suspended.

Doubt it, Amazon is too lazy to take action on any reviews.

1 Like

SELLER: This is wrong. You must fix it.

AMAZON: …why?

1 Like