Any FBM sellers know about Walmart 'Smart Tags'?

So, apparently Walmart decided to opt me into their ‘Smart Tags’ program. Um… thank you?

From the one very brief document I read about it, it sounds like it automatically gives some of your listings the 2-day delivery or 3-day delivery notation, based on whether Walmart’s bots believe (not again… :woman_facepalming:) you can deliver that quickly.

OK, I guess, because it doesn’t sound like it can hurt anything.

But my question is… how can I find out which items show delivery in 2 or 3 days? Their FAQ states -
You’ll be able to check into Seller Center and view your expedited shipping performance. You should be seeing a lot more listings for services like Walmart TwoDay and ThreeDay.

I don’t understand. What is ‘view your expedited shipping performance’? Where do I find it? Where should I be ‘seeing a lot more listings for services like Walmart TwoDay and ThreeDay’?

What is Walmart ThreeDay, anyway? I thought there was only 2-day and 3+ days (which could be anywhere from 3 days, to 200 days).

Is anyone using SmartTags and can help me figure out what it is and how to use it? Thanks :grin:

2 Likes

Bump

2 Likes

Never heard of it, is it something new?

Never heard of it, is it something new?

You’re asking me? :wink:

It’s on your Seller Fulfillment Settings… General Shipping tab.

2 Likes

Mine shows “Active since Jul 13, 2023.”

I guess I was using it and didn’t even know it. :smiley:

I guess I was using it and didn’t even know it. :smiley:

So I guess that means you’ll be no help in telling me exactly what it is, or what it does? :laughing:

The Walmart help page did nothing to answer any of my questions.

2 Likes

@Lost_My_Marbles I think that might be the page that already didn’t help @Roxy :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@Papy’s right. That’s the page that doesn’t explain enough to help me, or how to find out what benefit it’s offering you.

As you can see from that headline, it says it adds fast delivery tags ‘like 2-day and 3-day’ in the background. But what is a three day tag? To my knowledge, Walmart only ‘tags’ listings with fast 2-day delivery, or 3+ (plus) day delivery. I don’t recall seeing any 3-day (without the plus) tag.

As mentioned above, the FAQ part of that article states -

You’ll be able to check into Seller Center and view your expedited shipping performance.

What is ‘expedited’ shipping performance? I assume, since I’m not yet eligible to offer 2-day shipping there, that this - along with the mysterious 3-day shipping - is what they’re referring to when they say ‘expedited’.

But where can you check on this and see your performance?

How can I see which of my items have a Walmart Smart Tag applied to them?

These are all things I don’t understand, and that Walmart’s help files don’t explain.