Anyone else notice change in Packingslips?

On our last packing slip, we noticed that the column on the right which use to have the price, shipping charge (if any), tax and total has now been replaced with a column that will show the Gift Options in it. If no Gift Options, then the column is blank.

We preferred the column populated with the price, shipping, tax and total.

Is anyone else seeing this on their packing slips?

1 Like

Mine remain unchanged – but I am from the old platform and have a different packing slip. No pricing – no other column at all.

2 Likes

Amazon must be tinkering with something again. Our packing slips have always shown the price, but one of the 5 we printed this morning had the Gift Options column, which was blank.

Just now went back to verify what I remember seeing and now all of the packing slips have the price and none have the gift options column.

1 Like

Started Friday PM for us. We have check a few times and ours remain as Gift Option in right column. We do not offer Gift Messaging or Gift Wrapping so, if this remains, it will be a useless column (space) on the Packing Slip. We don’t use the Amazon one for customers but do use it as the paper trail for accounting. Without the price, shipping, tax and total, it will be useless for us.

Let’s hope it will become a toggle option.

1 Like

On our last packing slip, we noticed that the column on the right which use to have the price, shipping charge (if any), tax and total has now been replaced with a column that will show the Gift Options in it. If no Gift Options, then the column is blank.

I’m also on the old platform and, like @bookwormapril, my packing slips have never had prices on them, or any second column at all. This week though, I did get a couple with the blank Gift Options column on them. There weren’t very many and they were interspersed with the regular packing slips, so I assumed it was just one of those things. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Last night …
Screenshot 2023-05-20 at 15-42-37 Amazon

Just now …
Screenshot 2023-05-20 at 15-44-04 Amazon

The one last night has stayed as the Gift Options version.

Amazon is definitely playing around with the packing slip.

1 Like

I am an old seller, and my packing slips have no prices and have not changed in many years, but don’t put it beyond Amazon to make a change for the sake of making a change…and ■■■■■■■■ up.

I sell mostly used books and always enclose a packing slip with a full description. So many buyers think they are purchasing new books when the buy the cheapest copy in Acceptable condition.

2 Likes

The quantity left border is now outside the page edge, and the Order Totals column now exceeds the alignment on the right side. I am not seeing the gift options on my packing slips yet - but my products aren’t configured for that (yet).

packing slip alignment

1 Like

We are all adults here. Why did my use of a slightly ribald term to describe Amazon’s missteps get censored? Does anyone else read the UK newspaper The Guardian? The reader comments are amazing, well-detailed and filled with what my Mum would have called coarse language.

We are all adults here. Why did my use of a slightly ribald term to describe Amazon’s missteps get censored?

Don’t feel bad, it isn’t you. :laughing: @Pepper_Thine_Angus says the forum software is pre-programmed with a list of “bad” words. If you happen to type one of them, your letters turn to blocks. Specific words can be manually removed from the ‘bad’ list by the mods, and we let them know as we come across them.

Try typing “how” without the W… you get two black boxes until you finish the word. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

The word has been removed! Screwing up is allowed! Heck, I do it all the time

2 Likes

Couldn’t resist marking as the Solution … :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like