Anyone heard from Vespa?

I’m pretty new to SAS, so maybe this has come up before, but I was just wondering if OSFE member Vespa is still around? Maybe on the NSFE (which I’m not signed up for so can’t see posters’ real handles)? I always got a kick out of Vespa’s observations and writing style, and thought it would be a fun time hanging out with them in person!

3 Likes

If you try to tag in a post on NSFE, only @VESPA_362 comes up as an option. Couldn’t say if it is the same person.

3 Likes

On the OSFE, Vespa once contacted me by PM and included her phone number. I eventually called that number and we had a nice chat. That was a few years ago. I still have the number but I’m not sure if it is still valid.

5 Likes

She had a habit of vanishing for months at a time from the OSFE. Most likely didn’t join NSFE. Probably wasn’t all that motivated to find us yet or at all.

I noticed her contributions really tailed off the last year of the OSFE.

Hope she’s OK and enjoying her :arrow_heading_down:

9 Likes

@Lost_My_Marbles @dwat0870 @TCLynx did vespa do the beta NSFE with y’all? :thinking:

1 Like

Yes, she mentioned that she was borged into the beta-testing.

3 Likes

The Druish Princess?

3 Likes

I remember her well. She used to post frequently and had a unique take on life and selling stuff online. Very California.

6 Likes

Do I remember correctly that she had avocados growing in her backyard?

5 Likes