Buy Shipping not showing Fedex 2Day® One Rate (Saturday) as a shipping rate on two day orders

Anyone else running into the issue of Amazon’s Buy Shipping not showing Fedex 2Day® One Rate (Saturday) as a shipping option on two day orders because it thinks it will be delivered on Monday?

This hasn’t been an issue before, but I am running into it on all my two day orders today. The issue isn’t that FedEx doesn’t offer Saturday delivery there because it shows as an option when I go to FedEx directly to try to ship. That’s how I am going to have to ship orders today to get around this issue, which means I will lose the buy shipping protection.

BUMP

Well @MissMeliss looks like it was a limited glitch. Has it resolved for you?

I had the issue on all my two day orders on Thursday. I turn off two day shipping on Thursday-Friday after cutoff because Amazon would want those orders delivered on Monday, and FedEx 2Day wouldn’t have them there in time. All that to say that I won’t know if this issue was just limited to Saturday delivery until I ship two day orders again on Monday. If it is just limited to Saturday delivery ones, I won’t be able to test it again until next Thursday.

I did send an email to [email protected] to let them know of the issue, but who knows if that will actually do anything.