[CNBC] Amazon faces Senate probe over warehouse safety

1 Like

Amazon could do better on worker safety, but seriously who has had an OSHA inspection and not had any violations identified? (hint: never in the history of OSHA has a workplace inspection not identified safety violations. Which is not the same thing as receiving a fine) We all know Bernie’s politics, this is more about punishing Amazon for winning against the Union organization attempts.

1 Like

No one.

Same with Health Inspections, or even Home Inspections. They always find at least one thing

2 Likes

As a consultant to large businesses, I always could identify improvements in strategy, implementation of strategy and anything else I evaluated.

2 Likes

Sounds like the fire inspector to me. That guy will find something he doesn’t like.

Last time was “the extension cord powering that fan looks old” or when the “Fire Extinguisher” sticker was two inches to the left of the fire extinguisher instead of directly above (2 inches!!) :rofl: :woozy_face:

Fire

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.