DRAFT FOR FEEDBACK: Mission Statement & Community Goals

Please provide any feedback for the DRAFT Mission Statement & Community Goals:

MISSION STATEMENT: SellersAskSellers.com is a free online self-help community of third-party Amazon sellers who volunteer our wide-ranging e-commerce expertise, network and collaborate to find solutions, and pool our collective know-how. Our goal is to offer a meaningful and private crowd-sourced alternative to Seller Support and the official Amazon Seller Forums while providing value to the seller community.

COMMUNITY GOALS:

1. Share knowledge, experience, and ideas with fellow Amazon 3P experienced online (1) Sellers
  2. Serve as a valuable and private resource when there is a problem or roadblock
  3. Offer a place to stay up-to-date on e-commerce trends and tips

REMINDERS:

• Please keep feedback professional and constructive. Pair your critique with a solution, when possible.
  • Understand that while all feedback will be considered, not all suggestions will be adopted because the scope of our experiment might not allow them for non-obvious reasons at this time.

(1) Edited by @Pepper_Thine_Angus (experienced online)

6 Likes

Sounds good to me.

2 Likes

Looks good!

2 Likes

:+1:

2 Likes

How about just “experienced online sellers” and leave Amazon out of it? We do seem to have a lot of interest in other venues being expressed.

Overall – looks good. Short and direct.

5 Likes

I suggest: drop private, keep it just to: a valuable resource

Since privacy cannot be guaranteed

1 Like

I like it, though I will look again on Sunday.

I was on our local School Board for 18 years, and 3 years before that on the Budget Committee. That was before I succeeded in my campaign promise “Losing one vote at a time.” eventually you pi$$ everyone off.

The reason I bring that up is our High School Mission Statement, I was on that committee, took 5 months and may dozens of meetings.

Not to build a dam tonight, but just wanted to share and think about it.

3 Likes

Good Point there.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.