FBM same day shipment cut off time

USPS picks up at my place daily at 9:30am. I had my templates set up that if an order comes in after 9:00am its for the next day. Over the last few days I have noticed orders after this time show for same day shipping. I have looked all over the shipment settings and in my templates. I thought it was in the general shipment settings, I can no longer find that option. Did it go away, or did it move? I do have (and have had) the automated handling time turned off

3 Likes

Shipping Settings, General shipping settings…Did Amazon change your default time?

2 Likes

You can try checking under the New Tab called Locations.

Make sure to click Edit on your location then click Edit again on the next page.

Shipping Locations [link]

4 Likes

There is not an option to change the cut off time there. That is where I was looking. It shows the same default handling time (same day)

2 Likes

YES, that is where it is. Looks like it was changed to 10am, but I just got an order after 10am with same day. I will just go in and update the time again, maybe it needs a refresh.

3 Likes

Did that help?

In the past, if you put 10 am, Amazon would offer a 60 minute “grace period” and not actually take same-day orders after 9 am.

Sincerely hope this is just a glitch and not a roll back of that courtesy period. :grimacing: