Fun with Wild Animals

He was certainly uncomfortable. It’s not an easy decision for anyone to make, but it was harder to watch him lying there in pain and discomfort. He is at peace now. His ashes should be returned to me later this week so he will be with me once again.

9 Likes

I’m so sorry Murray is gone. :cry:

9 Likes

Just saw this heartbreaking post.
Such a beautiful boy! 16 years is a wonderfully long life, shows the love and dedication you shared to keep him healthy and happy all of those years.
May your heart heal soon, they are gone but always close in our hearts.
Sending lots of love <3

4 Likes

7 Likes

I am so lucky that my current hound is a garbage disposal and very happily (with wagging tail) eats his premium kibble. He did have a friend stay over and he actually went for his friends unguarded kibble and snorted at it, so I guess mine is just as bad as the cat!

4 Likes

Thank you for your kind words. The house is very different without him. He was such a fixture around here for a long time.

There was a sweet moment before he died when my other cat Buzzy sat down next to him in a show of caring and support. I wasn’t able to get my camera out in time to take a picture before he moved.

I now have Porky/Murray’s ashes home along with the small memorial plaque with his paw print. So he’s still with me. :cat2: :cat:

5 Likes

:cry:

2 Likes