How to change my pictures back?

It looks like someone tried to hack a couple of my listings, I own the brand and it is brand registered.

They changed the pictures to a single picture, that is poorly taken a nd really bad quality. So now there is only 1` picture on the listing. I have 9 pictures saved on the listing page, but they do not show on the listing.

How can I change the pictures back to the 9 that I have don’t he listing page?

1 Like

Was the brand name on the listing also changed?

1 Like

No, still my brand.

3 Likes

Have you tried using the Image Manager?

4 Likes

Amazon says it is because the main image does not have a pure white background. Ok, so I changed all the images to white backgrounds, we will see what happens.

Still no explanation on why the pictures were changed to one that I had not uploaded.

Flat file uploads are almost always the cause of things like this

1 Like

It must be pure white on the main image. As in RGB 255,255,255, be sure you have made your edits to that specification. If you want to PM me the image I can check it for you.

Your original images in the screen capture above do not have a pure white background. To be clear it is only needed on the main image.

I do think someone is working towards taking over your catalog page. This is the first step. They did so by using a image that follows the style guide.

1 Like

When the main image is not complied to Amazon’s rules, Amazon blocks all images and only shows one image (usually a horrible one). It used to happen to me years ago. Once I corrected my main image, all pictures returned to normal. I expect that after you correct the white background problem of your main image, everything should get back to normal in 24 hours.

1 Like

Pictures are back. Thanks for the help

2 Likes