I almost decided to go 'on vacation' for this one.

You seriously can not make this stuff up. It’s a reasonable question until THIS –

“discussion.hOw to fix Pre-fulfillment Cancel Rate of 42.5%?”

https://sellercentral.amazon.com/seller-forums/discussions/t/453f1f45-aff4-40ab-9767-b04b442d5a51

I almost used the crayon explanation…

That’s gonna require those 4 packs of crayons that restaurants gave out, you know the ones that never had yellow in them?

1 Like

“discussion.hOw to fix Pre-fulfillment Cancel Rate of 42.5%?”

I always enjoyed questions like that. The (obvious) answer - stop cancelling orders. :laughing:

4 Likes

I enjoyed @Tvoi response :rofl: You know the OP is sitting there like :thinking:

5 Likes

Is @tvoi who did this? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I couldn’t help myself :rofl:

1 Like

No that wasn’t me, it was @Neverlast. My response was to stop cancelling orders.

3 Likes

No, that was @dwat0870’s response to @Tvoi’s astute observation.

ETA:

Beaten to the punch by our friend @Tvoi , as is par for the course.

“Missed it by that much :pinching_hand:

1 Like

Literally the only right answer! :+1:

2 Likes

Going back and forth with the Forum and my new (old) name on here I feel like I am cross dressing for Halloween (or maybe Mardi Gras in N’Orlens)… :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

1 Like

I’m very tempted to point out that if he closes his account, the defect will go away.

As will the seller who gives 3P sellers a bad name…

6 Likes

This.

ALL DAY This.

This is why I was called “mean” in the OSFE. Every clueless and bad seller gives EVERY OTHER 3rd party seller a bad name

6 Likes

@Tvoi I was wrong…there are TWO right answers! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Only if he hurries because once Amazon suspends him he won’t be able to close it.

Amazon even gives a bad name to “Catch 22”. :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

4 Likes

Tell them to get dropshipping software that automatically removes listings that are out of stock at walmart.