Introducing the Amazon Seller Engagement Program

Will they sign an NDA / Non-compete agreement before visiting your warehouse?

1 Like

funny

4 Likes

“and contribute to the success of millions of … FBM sellers”

Who would pass up such a chance? We don’t have a warehouse – but I’ve got an awful lot of books in the living room and garage and storage container and store. Maybe I too can contribute to the success of competing sellers!

7 Likes

“Host Amazon teams at your warehouse”

Follow me I’ll show you where I keep all the good stuff :ghost:

6 Likes

Call me jaded, but I assume this is just Amazon looking for insights on how to get more sellers into FBA.

4 Likes

Yeah, they’ll come in to see what they can do to make things harder for FBM sellers and report back.

2 Likes

Looks like they are just formalizing an informal program they have had which the approached selected sellers, detected by such places as activity on the OSFE.

Since the NSFE does not draw any sellers, they need to create this new Seller Engagement Program.

Just another way for some pushy middle manager to add to her headcount. Sounds like a Katie special.

2 Likes

Agree.

The surveys, pilot programs, and interviews are nothing new.

The warehouse visits, though? Don’t love that. Huge red flag! Yikes.

4 Likes

No reason for them to visit anyone’s warehouse.

4 Likes

They are welcome to go into my warehouse attic crawl space and let me know what’s making the noises up there.

2 Likes

Our warehouse contains our 10,000 units of inventory, 3 computer stations, 2 processing stations and one shipping station all within a 14 foot by 12 foot area. It is congested when both of us are in there at the same time. If Amazon wants to drive to the middle of no where to see our operation, they will have to stand outside the window and look in because 3 would be a crowd.

The plus side would be our neighbor would call the cops on the peeping Tom. :wink:

Not for nothing but I really wish Amazon would require a facility / warehouse visit for every supplement seller. That would really thin the herd out. Most of my competitors they would need a passport to go (China / India).

Oh man… That would be so sweet. Amazon can come do an audit by us any time they please 24/6.

6 Likes

Then Amazon gives you 3 appointment options, Friday 8:30 PM, Saturday 7:15 AM, or Sunday at noon.

1 Like

Well, my first response to anything on here. I just happened to post this “invitation” on the New NOT Improved Forum 17 hours ago (according to Amazon anyway) and it has a whopping 17 views, a whopping one thumb up, and two replies.

I ALSO posted this which is what you got if you were stupid enough to join (holding up hand previously scorched by Amazon with the NSFE).

They simply can NOT get out of their own way…

7 Likes

Best statement of the day!
Great to see you here Dwat!

4 Likes

Glad to see you :+1:

3 Likes

Well then :smirk:

So glad you’re here, please post away!

3 Likes

Whut he said. but add basement

1 Like

Negative on the NDA

I have been on Amazon for 10 years.

Over the last few years, I cannot think of a single new thing that has worked well.

I always refuse to participate.

2 Likes

Amazon should come to my "ware"house at 11pm. I’ll turn off the porch light so they can forge a path through the cactus jungle (aka my yard) in the dark. 15 extra points for anyone who can find the front door before being impaled by the plant life.

5 Likes