It's approaching that time of year (extended holiday returns)

Place your bets when will the extended, extended holiday returns period start this year?

My money is on Columbus day weekend.

1 Like

What do we win and do we have to share it if somebody agrees later in the post? :wink:

October 11 , 2023 … makes it a full 16 weeks before January 31, 2024.

1 Like

I bet the extended holiday return period will start the first Prime Day in October. They can then include that in their Prime Day advertising… shop Prime Day in October for the holidays with no returns until the end of January 2024.

4 Likes

:thinking: What day is tomorrow?

Seriously, I’m going with October 1.

1 Like

Free access to my onlyfans account :rofl:

Here some exciting photos from MY OnlyFans account…

Didn’t anybody tell you guys? It started on Labor Day.

Got too many returns? Hire a couple of zombies. They will handle the extra load. ( They’re cheap too: you don’t have to set aside anything for a retirement fund. )

You could make a Captcha page!

Perfect employees for a dead end job?

1 Like

Wait is the October Prime Day confirmed? Because no word on setting up discounts (?)

Ladies and Gentlemen, BINGO! has been called.

The Editorial Team has just updated* the SHC’s Extended Holiday Returns policy (link, Seller Central):

You won First Prize, so please tell me where I can send you the case of Spam® and the bushel of rutabagas ASAP…

:slightly_smiling_face:

I don’t actively participate in the NSFE, so no New Seller Forum Posting Privileges for me - but I do read it passively.

To give credit where credit is due, this post there, from earlier today, by FMT/CMT Rose gave me the heads-up to go check the help page:

https: //sellercentral.amazon.com/seller-forums/discussions/t/69e68a0d-bbde-4515-8698-61f373983129?postId=a3344ac7-008b-4d91-8582-54d5ff710312

4 Likes

I must respectfully disagree for now.

The Amazon Extended Holiday Returns Policy for 2022 requires that most of the items purchased between October 11 and December 25, 2022, be eligible for return through January 31, 2023.

Unless Amazon made yet another error they still have last years policy posted

4 Likes

@Lost_My_Marbles is most likely just off by a day October 10th is when Prime Day starts and you know they will need to include that in the return policy lol

Well … at least we predicted something in this year’s cycle rather than last year’s cycle as Rose_Amazon referred to …

The referred last year’s link appears to be pulled down … :wink:

We think it is safe to say we were off by a day and it will start October 10, 2023 with October Prime Day.

2 Likes

Oh, come on - everyone that’s anyone knows the only place to go for bigass fans (not big assfans) is https://bigassfans.com/ (They outfitted our warehouse. Great products.)

1 Like

I’m too afraid to click on that link :laughing: :face_with_peeking_eye:

Alright to the victor belongs the spoils

:rofl: :joy: Made the account just for this lol

For everyone too afraid to click the link :laughing:

Screenshot

Can confirm! Great fans, truly biga$$.

So all joking aside, is there an official notice from Amazon that actually refers to October 2023? From what I see from Prime Day deals, none have shown the extended period time. Only 30 days! Could it me that Amazon is reducing the return period?? I won’t believe it until I see it in writing!

Tom

2 Likes

I did a search. There is a ton of speculation and this thread was even referenced a few times.

What I have seen:

• it will start with prime day (no notice though)
  • It will start November 1st
  • It will only be a 30 day return period because of the past 2 years of abuse (Halloween decorations and costumes being returned right after Halloween. School supplies being purchased late and returned after the semester)

I have not yet seen an official statement or announcement. I would not put it past Amazon to say oh yeah the extended returns period started Oct 1st we forgot to tell you, our bad, too bad.

1 Like