Michaels MakerPlace has an *official* Facebook group

Thoughts? Upcoming sale, bonuses for sales, new shipping options?

1 Like

I’m assuming it’s to announce the in store selling events.

3 Likes

That’s how I read it.

1 Like

@aerides Not sure if this is helpful, but OrganzaBag on eBay sells 100 yards of 1/8" ribbon for $3.50 if you buy 4 ($3.89 if you buy one) with free shipping. https://www.ebay.com/itm/381311734346?var=651904303386 They ship right away and in 6 years I have never been disappointed with my order.

3 Likes

But…that’s already common knowledge, right? :thinking:

2 Likes

I’m not sure. I don’t recall if I had seen people posting in the sellers group about being invited. I know several of us here got invited.

Someone did share this commercial in the Facebook group which I thought was pretty adorable! It was uploaded to YouTube last night so I have no idea if it’s for today’s announcement ?

6 Likes

Oh my gosh YES that’s adorable :laughing:

1 Like

Now THAT is a cute commercial that targets the right people. Well done.

5 Likes

I LOVE that commercial :heart:

2 Likes

@LR72 what was the announcement??? :crazy_face:

1 Like

The commercial. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ah, ok, got it. Definitely not the kind of announcement I expected but also supercute so :partying_face:

1 Like

Yeah im kinda sad and a bit let down about the announcement being the commercial. It’s a great commercial I’m just curious where and when they will advertise it. Apparently wherever they showed it today caused the website to break lol.

3 Likes

Don’t know where alse they will be using it, but it is showing on MakerPlace main page, middle of the page in the “Respect the Handmade” section.

2 Likes

Thank you I have bookmarked them, that is very helpful.
I actually went back to Michaels to ask about the price and now they tell me it’s 3.99 each, but buy one get 3 free

Lol

So I dug 8 out of the bin and good for a while

4 Likes