IMO there is no one on the staff who knows enough to train them. You cannot teach what you do not know. And this is not just Amazon. Using today’s state of the art AI, it is clear that they training materials in many subject are woefully inadequate, and the software is not designed with human thought processes in mind. The amount of iterative interactions required to get a correct result for anything other than the most superficial of questions continues be be high.
Was the word political needed to make the statement?
Imo, no. “Even those that disagree with me on other things can agree with this” is the same statement, is it not?
I am not saying you can’t use the word, I can say the exact same statement can be made, and can be made ever stronger without it.
I can tell you I have deleted hundreds of items because I get sick of trying to prove every few months they do not violate Amazon policy.
I just raised my shipping prices on a template. It was charging $6.75 for shipping on items less than 8oz.
Normally that is fine, today I had an order
Item price : $5.99
Shipping $6.75
Turns out it was one of those remote area surcharge addresses.
12.74- 15% = 10.82 -8.20 (shipping) =2.60 Item cost 2.94
After everything it only comes to a $0.50 loss, but I am not in business to lose money.
5 min later I get a High price warning for items.
So more to delete from the catalog.
