New banner at the top of Unshipped Orders.

This makes me hate Veeqo, and I have never even tried Veeqo.
Well done, Amazon.

2 Likes

I’m kinda shocked they are putting this much effort into veeqo, why pull sellers outside of Seller Central? Does Veeqo not count as “buy shipping” in an AtoZ? (Honestly not sure)

3 Likes

My belief is that they want as many people as possible to exist entirely within the Amazon ecosystem. This is about keeping people from using other platforms, integrations, or shipping solutions. What purely benevolent and seller-centric reasons they may have for this, I choose not to speculate on.

While Veeqo is free now, there is no guarantee it will stay free in the long term, especially if if ever gains significant traction.

I believe that as long as the shipping is ultimately sourced from Amazon’s Buy Shipping, regardless of what other programs it is ultimately routed or integrated through, it covers you for AtoZ claims.

3 Likes

Just want to make sure that @Roxy and @Old-Timer see this.

2 Likes

We do not have the banner but probably because we are using Veeqo for all Amazon orders.

I wish I had more time to post more content. I am a little busy today.

2 Likes

How far Amazon’s credibility with Sellers has fallen…

What eight years ago, such a promotion would have put a service/company on the map.

3 Likes

You must be on a special version of Amazon. I don’t have that (or any) banner on my Manage Order page. :laughing:

2 Likes

I do not have the banner, but I also run a pop up blocker to keep from seeing all the crap on the Seller Central page.

2 Likes

Don’t have it. But I’d imagine that it’s Amazon’s effort to keep track of what is being sold elsewhere and to whom.

What am I saying… I’m sure Amazon wouldn’t use the info for data mining. To abuse buyers and determine their faithfulness to the River, nor to see where else we sell. Let alone if there’s an exodus of buyers from one platform to another.

2 Likes

I’m on the secret, invite-only, worse than normal Seller Central. Shhhh…

2 Likes

Oh no! Double secret Seller Central.

2 Likes

I see them wanting people to use Veeqo for Amazon and non-Amazon stuff similarly to how they trumpet the fact that you can add other non-Amazon streamers to your Prime watching app.

Get all the information as possible from anywhere. I’m not surprised if they’re doing that, but I am surprised they were the last ones to the party in all out consumer data mining.

1 Like