New Manage Order Page Addition

So this morning when we looked at the Manage Order page, we find a change in the function of selecting between Buy Shipping, Confirm Shipment, Print Packing Slip and Cancel Order. They are no longer selected by buttons as they now have been moved into a drop down selection.

One will have to be careful using the drop down to print a packing slip and avoid clicking the cancel order option as the drop down has small font size which puts the selections close together.

It will be definitely safer to select the order and use the Print Packing Slip(s) button in the menu across the top than to use the drop down selection.

9 Likes

Even if you hit the cancel button, I don’t think it will automatically cancel the order. But, yes, more changes we don’t need.

8 Likes

I wish those people (everywhere) in charge of such things could go through about a six month period being very very old before they are returned to normal.

12 Likes

Allow me to rephrase this –

in charge of such things were required to sell on Amazon for a couple years before they could change anything anyplace on the site.

9 Likes

Does anyone have the “feedback” link on that page? Because I don’t.

2 Likes

It’s a button at the very bottom of the page on the left side under Help and Program Policies links.

Screenshot 2024-05-16 at 12-00-27 Manage Orders

3 Likes

Hmm, mine is missing.

I’m choosing to take that personally :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

My Manage Orders page is unchanged, but its good to know worse things are ahead.

7 Likes

Firefox - Windows 11 - Desktop version

Can not give a link as it is script generated pop up.

We had it before and have it after the Manage Order page changed.

Edit Add:
The same feedback button is in the same location on every seller central page we have. It appears to be pinned to that spot and, when you click it, it says this at the top …

How satisfied are you with the features on this page?

2 Likes

We use a variety of browsers and Operating Systems in our Enterprise Domain-joined workstations.

In most of these Browser-OS combianations (but not all), the feedback script populates to the bottom left-hand corner of the Seller Central GUIs.

2 Likes

Thanks for the warning. I don’t have it yet but am sure it’s coming. Another completely unnecessary change. (Windows 10, Firefox, desktop)

4 Likes

UPDATE:

So 10 hours later the drop down selection which was present earlier in the day has been removed and we are back to the normal action buttons on the right side …

Screenshot 2024-05-16 at 20-02-15 Manage Orders

We would consider today’s flip flop a shot across the bow as a forewarning of what might be in the works to come.

4 Likes

Agree…(but, Why only 6 months?)

4 Likes