NSFE: Amazon shipping labels

Why has Amazon made the entire GA transition so much more difficult than it has to be, while everywhere else seemed to pick it up easily?

2 Likes

A question that answers itself.

1 Like

Maybe Amazon is moving towards pushing shipping through Veeqo?

Top of the News widget today …

September 18, 2023

Find out how to simplify your shipping and reduce costs with Veeqo

Veeqo is a free multi-channel shipping software that helps sellers cut shipping costs while increasing the speed of fulfilling customer orders.

Veeqo allows seller-fulfilled orders to be shipped using Amazon Buy Shipping rates across multiple sales channels, offers up to 5% back in Veeqo credits on eligible shipments, and has the lowest commercially available rates* from major US carriers.

Participate in our Ask Amazon event on US Seller Forums on September 21, 2023, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (PT) to learn more about Veeqo, interact with the Veeqo CEO, and have your questions answered.

For more information, go to Veeqo.

Note: We cannot provide legal advice or otherwise interpret regulatory requirements on situations that are specific to individual sellers.

*Access the lowest commercially available rates, based on our pre-negotiated pricing from UPS, USPS, FedEx, and DHL and up to 5% back with Veeqo Credits.

They can push, but I aint doin’ it.

We used Veeqo for a while when they were offering lower postage rates than Amazon. One of the drawbacks was that Veeqo charged our credit card whenever the total charges approached $100, but was not able to provide us with invoices. No idea if that’s still the case.

Works for us, our Zebra is attached directly to our Shipping System. We use it for ShipStation, and for Amazon Shipping. Never a problem since AZ added USPS Ground DisAdvantage.

Could be the OP is on the wrong forum for the answer. The NSFE, simple setup question for the printer. I know one forum that has Seasoned Sellers that could help…

I will say one thing about Ground Advantage, we are enjoying the cubic option. Not exactly delighting the Amazon Customer since we used to use Priority. Oh well, said while stuffing profits in pockets.

The problem is with people trying to use 2-up labels and a laser printer. For those using a thermal printer, nothing has changed because you print in PNG format anyway (I assume), but for those of us who don’t, it’s all fouled up.

You tell it (or ask it nicely) - Please print in PDF format

It says ‘ok!’ and then prints in PNG format which does. not. work. at. all.

I constantly have to change back to portrait/custom 120% for packing slips, then landscape/default for labels. And back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and… :angry: :angry:

1 Like