NSFE: Why is Amazon editing all my posts from Months ago?

4 Likes

RELEVANT NSFE REPLY

4 Likes

ANOTHER RELEVANT NSFE REPLY

4 Likes

Since I didn’t get the thread up before aqua’s, here is what I added.

RELEVANT NSFE REPLY

EXCERPT:

HOWEVER … it is NOT OK for Amazon to take it upon themselves to link OSFE posts made under an OSFE profile to the new “Start Fresh” NSFE profile when someone chose the “start Fresh” as I did!

Typical Amazon BS!

Clarity Around Display of your Business Name on your Profile in the New Seller Forum Experience

In this thread @Wyatt_Amazon told us …

A. Start fresh. Create a new forums display name. Your previous posts will remain associated to your previous display name and not associated with your business name in your new forums profile, and your old display name cannot be used by any other forums member. You will start the new forums without any post history.

4 Likes

HOWEVER … it is NOT OK for Amazon to take it upon themselves to link OSFE posts made under an OSFE profile to the new “Start Fresh” NSFE profile when someone chose the “start Fresh” as I did!

Not OK, but not entirely unexpected either. Did any of us really believe Amazon was capable of implementing this correctly, or that they even wanted to try?

Someone should post over there that this is exactly the kind of Amazon shenanigans/incompetence/boldface lies that caused their sellers to leave en masse and start their own forum instead.

It’s not necessary to mention the name of this new forum, just drop a Google search term to let them find it on their own. :grin:

4 Likes

Great minds think alike. I was just putting together a post just like that before I stopped to reconsider some wording and come came over here to get caught up… LOL

2 Likes

The post …

5 Likes

Hey @oneida_books I think you meant vindicates, not villifies :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOps!!

EDIT … deletion of the old post and link to the new one

5 Likes