Promo not working

What am I missing here? I have been trying to do this for 3 days now, its a PIA because I have to wait 4 hours each time to see if it works.

I am launching a promo with this company and it goes live tomorrow. My coupon code is not working. It is to be 20% off ALL my items when you use a specific code. Only requirement is to purchase 1 item.

It shows its live in seller central, but when you go to use it at check out it does not show at all (an no error code). I have tried on a few accounts, which include family members without any ties to my amazon account and it doesn’t work. I read through Seller University to see if I was missing some silly step, but it appears I am doing it right.

If the coupon promo goes live tomorrow, it won’t work until tomorrow at what ever time you have set (which appears to be 4pm Pacific Time today 2/10/2024 … or 4 more hours from now).

1 Like

I have it going live immediately with Amazon, and when it says its live it won’t work. After multiple attempts. I’m panicking because we announce the promo tomorrow.

1 Like

As a backup suggestion:

If you can’t get it to work when your sale is supposed to start, you could always change your prices to be 20% lower. You won’t have the coupon flair, but at least you can still run your sales event.

1 Like

Or you could run it as 20% off offer without being a coupon.

1 Like

Even if you set it to immediately, there is a lag time for it to get into the Amazon system (typically 15 to 30 minutes).

1 Like

I have waited 10 hours each time is my point and its not working. I feel I am doing something wrong. Or its not working.

1 Like

Update: It is finally working. Took 5 tries. The difference was I listed every ASIN instead of “Catalog.”

1 Like