Received a replacement request for INR that was delivered 12/26

I received a replacement request today for an item that was “INR” that was delivered on 12/26. How should I respond? Or do I send the replacement?

1 Like

If you used Amazon Buy Shipping, refer them to Amazon to file an A to Z claim per policy. Make sure to let them know that they have to wait 48 hours after contacting you to file the A to Z claim with Amazon.

If you did not use Amazon Buy Shipping, we would provide the customer with delivery details and, if they truly did not get the item, they should report to their local police as a stolen package and report to their local USPS post office and the USPS Inspector General (if shipped by USPS). We would let them know that both agencies take this type of theft seriously and the reporting of this type of theft falsely seriously. After that, we would more than likely mark any further contact as No Response Needed (and depending on whether or not they become threatening … may report to Amazon as such).

We would not send a replacement.

6 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

The reply to my message :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thanks for the quick reply – shortly after sending the message we discovered the unopened package where it had been set aside, but couldn’t find a way to recall the message to you. Apologies for the time you had to spend on it. All is good.
Thanks

6 Likes