Recycled NSFE Template

There appears to be a template floating around the NSFE that is being reused.

account at risk of deactivation by wolfy

account at risk of deactivation by shop_b_happy

My Account was deactivated for Dropshipping by ELMASSTORES

1 Like

There appears to be a template floating around the NSFE that is being reused

Big surprise. :roll_eyes:

I think so many forum posts, now and before, are entirely made up, and not real sellers with real issues at all.

Slightly off topic, but an interesting observation. Wolfy’s post has 2.1k views in 4 days, but Happy’s only has 5 in 3 hours? How does that make any sense?

2.1k in 4 days would be around 22 views per hour. Even factoring in that there’s not much activity overnight, Happy should have way more than 5 views if wolfy’s count is legit. I wonder if Amazon is somehow copying the US posts into the UK forum or something, and counting views from over there as ‘views’ here. :thinking:

Look at the sidebar. Posts from the old forums got around 100 views total. I’m not buying that the new forum got over 2000 eyeballs in 4 days, unless there’s some funny method of counting going on. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

I’m going to guess that wolfy store and the others are Pakistan drop shippers run by the same VA.

2 Likes

Hard to believe; maybe it found its way to the main page on Seller Central.

2 Likes

First thing that I noticed. What is up with that?

2 Likes

It might have been linked on social media, such as a Facebook post in a group, a Telegram message, a subreddit, etc.

I hope someone replies and asks where they got their template.

ETA: OR IS IT AI GENERATED??? :robot:

2 Likes

Typical difference between a thread that has been featured for awhile and a “normal” thread.

2 Likes

I’ve always been terrified of Amazon’s arithmetical skills.
Whether counting received units, shipping days, impressions, clicks, costs of coupons, or now, views of a post

1 Like