Shadowbanned?

1 Like

So no, you aren’t shadowboxed, Your banned banned:

Over ten years ago, I sold a hamonica for $10 and an air filter for $40 and both buyers had an “issue” with the sale. I believe it was buyer fraud on both counts but Amazon deactivated my account as a result. Since then I’ve sold over three hundred things on Ebay with a perfect 100% approval rating as a seller. I have written several times to Amazon to ask them to revisit the account and allow me to sell with no satisfactory response. I would assume since the deactivation was over ten years ago there should be a second chance coming? The account LOOKS like it CAN be reactivated (there is a reactivation button option) and the health statistics are all there and robust. Can anyone assist? I’m a great seller and I would like to get some of these things a second home instead of putting them in a landfill… Thanks!

1 Like

If I just wait long enough, it will go away, right?
Right?

1 Like

They keep saying they are perfect on ebay, and they need to realize, ebay means nothing to Amazon. The OP violated Amazon policies in the past, and was banned.

2 Likes

Why not put them in a graveyard right next to your seller’s account? Put a pumpkin as a headstone and celebrate Halloween …

I know, I love that rationale.

I haven’t committed any crimes in Paraguay, I must be an upstanding citizen! Why won’t the cops leave me alone in the USA, just because of that warrant?

2 Likes

I saw that discussion when the OP in question first posted it, so I agree with your conclusion.

Interesting to see the apparently Amabot (or, maybe, from a human prototype for one, as Lake might say) reply from this user who purports to be an Amazon employee:

Jaijai_AMZ_136 (link, NSFE Profile)

I was also going to comment about that. NSFE can’t even tag staff properly

I can’t see that unless I log in to the NSFE, which I will not do.

2 Likes

Yes, that does seem to be the case.

Apparently Marbles’ heads-up, publicly-posted in the NSFE the week before last, on that exact issue has heretofore fallen on deaf ears…despite its supposedly warm welcome from at least one member of the FMT/CMT.

1 Like

They are not shadow banned. No one has chosen to respond after the Amazon response. Though that response does not officially look like a moderator as the identifiers are not all there.