Shipping on MakerPlace

This IMO is stupid. UPS seems to be their preferred and the only method you can purchase thru them. GA or First class would beat out UPS Ground in many instances. Prices will be considerably higher than Etsy or Amazon because of.

How will they handle INRs. I’m sure it will not be like Amazon or Etsy especially if you did not buy their (only) UPS service.

Returns…Sound like returns will all be at Seller expense in all cases from what I have read. I’ve read buyers may end up trying to return to Michael’s where Michael’s employees will assist them by providing a return label charged to the seller. Who knows what that will cost.

Many times I get the blank screen and have to refresh the page to get it to work. I think they pulled some AOL developers out of retirement.

I have two listings “pending review” for what ever reason. I suspect the use of “Vintage Stye” as noted up thread. While in that status, you cannot do anything with the listing… edit, delete, nothing. I put in a support request and 36 hours later, crickets, so support may be nonexistent.

This will all be interesting!

2 Likes