South East US and Western FL Prepare! 🌀

This monster is scheduled to be a Strong Cat3 MINIMUM by landfall, maybe Cat4. Be Safe, Be ready, and Vacation Mode!

9 Likes

And those in the storms path, please check in with us and let is know your okay when you have a moment!

5 Likes

I live both in Los Angeles and Puerto Rico. So I am quite aware and always on guard during hurricane season. Remember “Maria” back in late 2017 literally destroyed the island. (Thank god, for ■■■■■ coming to the island and tossing toilet paper to the crowds of homeless - but I digress).

ANYONE in Florida or along the east coast should visit this site…

It is the BEST if you want to know the ins and out of any current hurricane.

Levi, posts a daily report - great watch if you are a nerd, but even if not, and you have something to lose, watch it.

7 Likes

Thank you for the post, Peace, Prayers and Preparation to all SAS freinds for what may hit.

I do miss Keyslife and wish we could find him/her to join the SAS.

7 Likes

Posts like this make me miss the old forums, where there was enough traffic that a legit warning like this would be met by at least one idiot saying “I’ve been through hurricanes before; I’m not worried, and I’m certainly not shutting down my store!”, only to come back a week or so later complaining that Amazon is punishing him for not shipping packages, which wasn’t his fault because he got hit by a hurricane. :wink:

But for the non-idiots (presumably everyone that has found this forum), stay safe! Looks like there could be serious stuff up into much of Georgia and most of SC.

6 Likes

My thought when they came back:
baby-yoda-drink

3 Likes

As crazy as this sounds…I’m in Alabama…and husband and I are headed to Atlanta on Monday to set up for the Yellow Daisy Festival (Thursday through Sunday) and it seems like EVERY year we worry about a friggin’ storm. The fact that it’s coming this week SHOULD mean a worry free weather show. On the flip side…we’ve broken down early on Sunday to beat the arrival of a storm…and weathered a storm… I can’t let it all get to me because we do make good money even if one day gets ruined by rain.

2 Likes

Brother-in-law (southern GA) and grandson (northern FL) are both in the projected path. It will be the grandson’s first experience with one. For them, it should be flooding and tornado threats. We’ll be waiting for the “we’re all good” call on Thursday / Friday.

5 Likes

Be Safe All!

5 Likes

Hope all in Florida, Georgia, the Carolinas, and Virginia are safe and sound–and staying that way :pray:

3 Likes

I was right in the flight path of the storm. Lost electricity for 14 hours, but to be truthful I have been through way worse storms in the midwest.

3 Likes

Storms like this is why they make generators. I didn’t shut my store down and still got out my orders, it was the mailman who didn’t pick them up…lol But with my 2 day lead time I got them out soon enough.

6 Likes

Exactly! Thank you for checking in. We are grateful that it didn’t get too intolerable for you.

4 Likes