This seller's reply to feedback is... 🙈

The highlighted link they shared is for an adult toy :see_no_evil:

I came across this today and just had to share it

7 Likes

I’m torn between thinking it’s brilliant and wondering if they get affiliate commission :laughing:

Welcome @MissMeliss! So glad you found us!

10 Likes

I have to wonder what the original order was for that they were providing feedback for.

3 Likes

For those curious souls wondering what Seller Lights At Lowes Island thinks will please his disgruntled customers wife…

1 Like

Steven Tyler said 10. The expectations keep rising.

2 Likes

All David Garry Brown has to do is see that response and report it somehow and the seller is toast.

Gotta hand it to the seller though. Brilliant.

“Here are some items that may help” :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Good to have you!!

Pusheen Cat Welcome GIF | GIFDB.com

3 Likes

I am sort of ashamed to agree with you. My very dry sense of humor would so want to do this. Yet my customer centric experiences would have me walk away.

And to @SawleMill thank you for, now I don’t have to answer questions like, “Why did you visit that page?”

3 Likes

Does this mean you missed the reviews, customer images, and product warning label?

The only people who read seller feedback are new buyers with trust issues (I doubt the buyer who left the original negative feedback will ever see that). So If I were scanning through a seller’s negative reviews (which I never do) and saw that?! I guess it depends on what the original product being reviewed was lol.

…and experienced Sellers with trust issues. :tipping_hand_woman:

5 Likes

Before answering any message on Ebay, I look-up the prospective buyer’s Feedback Left For Others before a possible reply is made. If the feedback left for others is more than 3% negative I will add them to my blocked buyers list.

3 Likes