Today's NSFE Handmade Question of the Week

What in the wide world of sports is this topic supposed to accomplish?

The thread title asks which fictional character would be a great Maker but the thread itself is talking about a Pretend Land Buyer… ?

Did Amazon AI come up with this?

1 Like

Recreational pot is legal in WA state but I did not know it was ok during and at the Amazon workplace.

1 Like

I would think this would be more of an LSD trip rather than pot?

3 Likes

May I please please move this out to the wider SAS? :rofl:

1 Like

Sure, might I suggest Just for Fun.

2 Likes

Done and thanks! Lawwwdy… :laughing:

200w (1)

OMG thanks for the laugh. Needed it this morning, dealing with returns and all the lying, cheating customer’s. Maybe if I close my eyes and envision buyers who aren’t low level scum, they will magically appear.

Seriously, it probably did.

1 Like

Maybe we have a beta tester ???

It’s very easy to accidentally go from Micro to Macro, lol but I wouldn’t know anything about that :wink:

2 Likes

Does this activity occur before or after nap time? Can we draw the picture in our coloring books?

As a jeweler, of course I think that my painted macaroni necklace would be perfect for most fictional characters, especially since it comes in a wide range of colors which everybody can like.

4 Likes

I’m going to toss out Sauron in the Jewlery category…

lord-of-the-rings-gifs-OCLH3Y

3 Likes

As mentioned some years back in OSFE, all one needs do is take a stroll in The Spheres’ environs - on most-any given day, and especially post-lunchtime - and sniff the breeze to know that Amazon’s published policy in this regard is honored far more in the breach than in the observance…

3 Likes

As it remains a Federally Scheduled Narcotic, I’ll guarantee that Amazon logistics is draconian in regard (A valid CDL are getting difficult to come by these days).

1 Like