Total Lie of a Review is Going to SHUT DOWN MY STORE!!

Off NSFE…this seller needs to learn that 1 bad review is nothing. If it is going to shut down their store I would advise maybe listing more items? I don’t know how many 1000’s of reviews I have, mostly good, a few not so good but I just do the best I can and let more come in. Unfortunately for these newbie sellers I don’t post on NSFE and probably never will. If you base your business on one or a couple items then sales will probably become dismal after a period of good sales with or without reviews. JMO

2 Likes

We had the privilege of telling a crappy buyer that “we will not be held hostage by buyer feedback” yesterday.

9 Likes

I also do not budge when a customer comes after me with threats of negative feedback/reviews. I am more likely to work with a customer in resolving an issue, if any, if they approach me in a civil and polite manner. Collectible coins/stamps are not subject to RFS and I get a chance to review the returned item. I get very few returns and usually it is a scam when I do by returning a pos coin/stamp for a refund on a pricey coin/stamp. I am able to deny any refund and do so and let the cards fall where they will. Most scammers do not want Amazon involved so they just quietly go away and do nothing…lol

4 Likes

This feedback is supposed to be removed, as well as it is a violation of Amazon rules to do what the buyer asks.

2 Likes

We wanted to rub some salt on it, so we let them know.

5 Likes

NSFE LINK (click here)

Text
1 Like

This once again sounds like they are confused between product reviews and store feedback. I am assuming it’s store feedback.

1 Like

Would tend to agree except we wouldn’t think a feedback would be seen as much as a review. Therefore the damage being described would probably be the result of a review. But realistically …

Our bet would be that there is more to the story and something else has pulled the sales down.

4 Likes

Ding ding ding!

3 Likes

They could be a one-product-only shop? Except they say products, plural. They mention Etsy though, which also means they could be handmade but also means that they can be abso-freakin-lutely not handmade.

But yes I smh at so many sellers who can’t tell the difference between reviews and FB.

3 Likes