Totally Misleading - Variation's

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BJMG192C?ref=myi_title_dp&th=1

They fail to mention the guy selling for $21.87 is also charging $13.33 delivery with a April 28 - May 4 time frame.

Why not just sell it for $5 with $30 shipping - silliness. Amazon should just show the lowest price (price+shipping)
What’s the point not doing that in the first place other than trying to fool buyers and hoping they don’t notice it? customer-centric yeah right.

3 Likes

This infuriates me because many people (like my husband, ahem) just buy stuff & start watching for the delivery. It’ll be 5 days and he gets all mad that it’s not here - and I have to remind him that he needed to check the delivery date before ordering. But I digress!

6 Likes

Honestly surprised he doesn’t have the BB :unamused:

I despise those kinds of shenanigans.

5 Likes

I do not understand why that crap variation is allowed to exist.

Am I missing something that makes it different from the other?

UPCs are different but with the same prefix. Are they legit for the product?

One variation shows made in Canada, the other no country of origin.

One identifies the scent the other does not.

This page is an excellent example of what happens when a brand allows the wrong 3P sellers to offer its items.

Seems like some

3 Likes

We had this with an offshore company. Not from China, they paid no attention to the damage that the gray market would do to them. A particular product took off in the US, it never did in the country of origin. A different UPS/EAN number and different packaging.

Everyone jumped on the US listing, with expired, (no expire date, but it was a crumbling mess due to how old it was) not food but art supplies.

They did not even hide it in a variation, just sent crap ■■■■ (I miss the boxes) to FBA and hoped for the best.

We used to do $1/2Mil with the manufacture as a stocking distributor. We never sent a thing back to them, unlike other big box, art stores. Now, lucky if it is $25K

I forecast we would be over $1M by now, and I do think we would have been.

1 Like

I do not understand why that crap variation is allowed to exist.
Am I missing something that makes it different from the other?

One is shampoo, one is conditioner.

I missed it the first few times I looked at it too.

2 Likes

Is that a valid variation theme?
I’d love to do that with my products lol

3 Likes

Is that a valid variation theme?

It depends on whether you get caught. :laughing:

3 Likes