Two hours and no one repsonded with the dimensional weight explanation

https://sellercentral.amazon.com/seller-forums/discussions/t/8f53b597-d00f-4e61-bbaa-033af8a1b8c5

What is worse, a clueless seller or the NSFE?

Admittedly, there were few views

6 Likes

And based on the one review, shipping costs are not his only loss on this product.

4 Likes

I got that too, when looking at the NSFE using Chrome incognito mode tonight.

2 Likes

Turned out to be user error (sort of). Copying the link added an extra “%203” to the end of the URL. Manually delete it and all is good, so I deleted my post.

1 Like

Three hours now…

1 Like

I just left clicked (for graphic reasons our mouse’s are backwards) and opened in a new incognito window.

Just did it again, but no matter the OP has only had 7 views most of them us. And, they still have not been told about Dim Weight.

We just shipped a 6 pound item by UPS that was 44 X 34 X 2 to one of our “local” non-eCommerce customers tonight. $28 it would have been $8 or less at 5 pounds if smaller.

Just common business knowledge we all know. Not only a Amazon Seller issue, I don’t think most sellers learned business first before Amazon.

3 Likes

Well… I didn’t know anything about business before starting on Amazon. I started back when they were really a bookselling site, when you didn’t have to know how to run a business to succeed.

FYI - I copied Lake’s link and pasted it into a window in Edge, where I’m not signed in. Got the error in my screenprint, came here to post, looked closer (should have done that first, I know), saw the extra characters in the URL, removed them and the error went away.

My take on that guy’s post is he just wants people to look at the ASIN, because that usually gives sales a boost. :woman_shrugging:

Why else would he mention it? Most people don’t want others knowing what we sell.

2 Likes

I answered it. I feel good for helping but at the same time dirty.

There are obviously no interactions by the Anybody_Amazon at all.
They only post their stimulating Engage and Learn How to Use the Forum posts.

5 Likes

sooooo helpful!!

1 Like

My apologies for the sloppy copy, if I did one, but that link as posted works for me in FF Private Windows.

I right click on it and open in New Private Window

1 Like

And i have received the :-1:t2: of approval.
It makes me want to stay away for 3 weeks again.

1 Like

No good deed goes unpunished.

But I suspect that someone wants to discourage helpful answers.

It ain’t me since I am no longer playing the Amazon game.

6 Likes

I backed you up. Not that it probably matters much.

4 Likes

It was probably someone who thought your presentation of correct facts in a professional manner wasn’t kind enough. :expressionless:

ETA: Awww @joebcrafts it was worth it! :star_struck:

5 Likes

The thumbs down tore me down like a “not as described” return and the OP response is like a glowing 5 star review.

Such an emotional rollercoaster we ride. :rofl:

2 Likes

good grief
Remember why we are here… ?

5 Likes

I remember…

1 Like

I would gladly give this post 100 hearts

2 Likes