Veeqo now offers Small Flat Box at 8.10

Finally, Veeqo is offering USPS Small Flat Rate Boxes at $8.10.

Previously, Veeqo offered the USPS Padded Flat Rate Envelopes at $8.30 and the Small Boxes at $8.55 which seemed odd. Today they made the Small Flat Rate Boxes $8.10 which has been the ShipWorks rate for a long time.
small flat rate box

2 Likes

Wow! A $.90 saving over regular buy shipping. It sounds as if A-Z INR protection will still be provided?

1 Like

Answered my own question. Yes, it appears so from their FAQs

2 Likes

Yes, Veeqo provides the same Buy Shipping Protection. They use the green shield icon to show the shipping methods valid for Buy Shipping Protection.

2 Likes

:sweat_smile: I can’t tell if you’re kidding, but the pennies add up, man!

2 Likes

No I’m not kidding, but after applying, I don’t think the learning curve or benefit will be worth it for me. I get maybe 1/2 doz. upgrades to priority per month ($5.40). Etsy is already $8.10 for Priority small box (not sure why Amazon is not in sync with this rate), so it’s just not worth it for me at this time to connect all my venues and add another accounting step to my process.

3 Likes

True. I removed our other marketplaces and only use Veeqo to process Amazon orders for the savings. It adds up for us.

For Accounting, the refund process for labels is odd. You have to wait the 30 days which is the same as Amazon but then it is 60 additional days for Veeqo to refund the label. Basically 90 days from clicking Refund/Cancel label.

The billing system is also extremely odd.

2 Likes

Amazon was $9 on 4/11 today they are $8.55 :man_shrugging:

1 Like