Walmart's Pick

Anyone know if this is new?

I’ve never seen it before but we now have it for the same item that pivots on and off for Amazon’s Choice on Amazon.

I’m liking Walmart more and more every day. Wish they had the same volume. We’d exit Amazon in a heartbeat!

2 Likes

I’ve never seen it before but we now have it

Pretty impressive. :clap: :clap: Haven’t you only been selling on Walmart for like a couple of hours? LOL.

Still, it’s quite an accomplishment to work your way up to there as a relatively new seller and brand. Congrats.

I’m liking Walmart more and more every day. Wish they had the same volume.

It will be interesting to see how your sales compare after, say, a year on Walmart. You can’t expect to match Amazon with only a couple months under your belt at Walmart vs years of history on Amazon.

1 Like

Thank You, Thank You…

Quality and Value are missing attributes in Amazon’s Amazon’s Choice Algorithm in 2023.

Everybody that looks at it can’t believe their eyes, including my SAS manager, his boss, our Ad guy and us of course, yet nobody can do anything about it with multiple escalations / inquiries internally.

50% more servings for $1 less.
Higher star avg
Much higher 5 Star %
Always Prime Same Day while they are often overnight or next day
84% conversion rate. You didn’t read that wrong. Eighty Four Percent.

The above is supposed to be the secret sauce for AC but Amazon has mixed in a lot of “whomever blows more on PPC gets the badge” this year obviously. Pay to Play.

Not playing that game.

We are adding a pack size variation and we just shot 22 videos last week for our listings / advertising.

I was told that may help the situation bc their listings are more complete… Who the eff knows …?? I’ll try anything. That badge is worth $400K a year in increased sales.

1 Like

If you manage to use the online to get B&M shelf space, the volume is mind-blowing…

1 Like

First time I am hearing about it, I’ve been on Walmart for years. The volume just isn’t there for me, and it really seems like its becoming the new “hot” drop shipping zones now. I can find 4 or more listings for my products.

Maybe they were testing it yesterday because sadly, it’s gone today… Back to the “Popular Pick”…

1 Like

That was indeed the idea. Letting it soak in for a few more months and then linking back up with RangeMe / ECRM.