Will Amazon Become a $2 Trillion Company in 2023?

Sellers ARE the product. :unamused:

https://www.fool.com/investing/2023/01/30/will-amazon-become-a-2-trillion-company-in-2023/

I don’t think they’ll reach (I’d be happy. I have a little bit of ama-stock that could do with a revamp :smile:).

But the PPC cash cow is certainly taking money. And I think they allow all the new useless arbitrage/dropshipping sellers that are doomed to die, just to raise the cost of PPC.
It’s in a sense almost poetic, if you can look pass the greed that damages the good sellers.

1 Like

Shareholder here. For that selfish reason alone I hope they do.

That’s not to say I don’t think they make the best business decisions all the time.

But it’s hard to stop a freight train from moving forward.

And I’m sorry but eBay becoming a used sneaker Mecca isn’t going to be the nail in the coffin.

2 Likes

they are new sneakers, lol, but no Ebay alone wont take Amazon down, however, the law should eventually catch up to some of their practices. I think I read in the UK they started a 900 Mil GBP lawsuit…

3 Likes

I wouldn’t hold my breathe on 2023 being the year. I think shareholders will be lucky if they see the stock bottom out at around $75 this year.

But if Andy can control costs, refocus the company, and weather the next 24 to 36 months…

I see no reason why the stock wouldn’t have a cap of $2T or even $4T in five years.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.