07/23/2023 8:15PM Amazon issues with Manage Order Page

07/23/2023 8:15PM Amazon issues with Manage Order Page

On Sunday around 8:00pm, the Manage Order page started having loading issues and, when clicking on an order to view, was giving the try back later notice.

From what we can see when the main page loads on the Manage Order Page, it appears we should expect a new interface if not later tonight then within the coming days.

This may effect those trying to get to an order to use the Buy Shipping and you may have to wait until morning if this irregularity persists through out the evening.

We are seeing this in Texas … just FYI if it isn’t a system wide thing.

I have that error on the Pending Orders tab, the Unshipped Orders tab is normal but did load slow.

1 Like

Our switches between showing the same error message and listing only the order numbers with no other information shown.

1 Like

We have seen it on all tabs depending on the refresh results.

1 Like

We have seen that and nothing with the error message and every once in a while it loads normal.

Glad we got our labels printed just before it started happening.

I had that when I first loaded the Unshipped Orders page, then I refreshed and it showed all the information. The Pending tab shows there is a pending order but has the error message and is otherwise blank. I hope it is corrected by morning.

2 Likes