Amazon acting up?

Can’t seem to buy shipping this morning even after waiting?

Iris

2 Likes

It is also being reported on NSFE …
anyone experiencing issues with Buy Shipping not showing any shipping carriers?

Multiple Multiple Threads on NSFE

3 Likes

Yep Veeqo is down as well

Dear Amazon
If you are only going to protect us if we use buy shipping or Veeqo then you need to keep it up

3 Likes

I just tried Buy Shipping on a book, and all expected USPS options came up just fine.

2 Likes

I never pop over there – come here first.

Had to buy shipping one at a time and by the time I got done…it was working again.

Nothing like seeing FedEx pop up for a 4 ounce package at $16+ dollars when the item didn’t even sell for that much.

It was moving slower than a turtle, but I also lost an A-Z claim because of an INR when Amazon buy shipping was acting up a few weeks ago and I went with ShipStation. Customer was right – package lost and they never contacted me first to simply reimburse and eat it. Guess they don’t have to right?

2 Likes

Just wanted to mention the problems on Monday may have been related to the fact that the display of shipping options changed, at least for me, in the afternoon. When I go to buy shipping on an order (FBM), big boxes now come up with the cheapest options. Not really necessary, IMHO. One good thing is that now when I click “See all options,” I can scroll down instead of up, from cheapest to most expensive. Just a personal preference.

BTW, this is my first post on SAS. I was on the OSFE but have never joined NSFE, which I do, however, lurk on and recently saw a reference to sellersasksellers in a NSFE post. So, thanks, and it’s great to see so many familiar names on here.

5 Likes

Welcome to SAS!

5 Likes

Welcome home, old friend.

I have long valued your contributions to the betterment of our Seller Community, and I’d be willing to wager a pretty penny that I’m not the Lone Ranger in thinking so.

2 Likes