Amazon Classifying Every Order as a "Business Customer"?

I’m not sure if this matters to anyone, but it caught my eye as strange, and I recall that one can offer a different price to “business customers”, so it is worth noting.

2 Likes

We have non business customers that they clump into the Unshipped category. But there is a place to add “business price” if you choose to offer a discounted rate for business buyers.

2 Likes

@packetfire are those actual B2B orders, or is it a glitch in Amazon’s system? :thinking:

2 Likes

All of my FBM orders have been showing like the above screen shot for months. I will occasionally have a business customer order, but not often. :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

Mine have been like that for months. None of them are really busines orders.

4 Likes

Same here.

3 Likes

Same here too.

4 Likes

It is a glitch … Amazon is probably working on the widgets or the manage order page. We didn’t see it until we clicked on Ship Today filter and then it showed up with both Ship Today and Business Orders as being the same as all of our orders. Neither was true as neither needed to be shipped today nor were they business orders. Upon a browser refresh, both of those numbers disappeared. When we clicked either Ship Today or Business Orders, then both would show the same number which was the number of orders we need to process. Refresh again and both numbers disappeared again. We could duplicate this as many times as we wanted.

Bottom line … either glitch or Amazon is playing around with programming (which is creating the “glitch”).

Nothing to worry about.

3 Likes

Until it is :smile:

Amazon, thy name is Worry.

5 Likes

Yep, same here…

2 Likes

Given the quality of Amazon’s bots, Sarah Connor can sleep well for the foreseeable future.

4 Likes