Amazon Seller Central Polls

Here is a collection of polls found in Seller Central from the last 2 weeks. The top one really made me giggle.

Seller Central Poll Positive Stories
Seller Central Poll Amazon Brand Alignment
Seller Central Poll Tools Protect Branded Products
Seller Central Poll Brand Tools
Seller Central Poll Connected

3 Likes

I could only upload 5 at a time…
Seller Central Poll
Seller Poll

3 Likes

I stopped answering Amazon polls a while back, thinking they might throw me off if I answered them truthfully. I don’t know why they bother.

2 Likes

I am wondering if these surveys can be used against, or in consideration of, an individual seller.

They should probably come with a Miranda warning.

6 Likes

One day … maybe just maybe … Amazon will stop sending them to us because we always answer …

Neither Agree or Disagree

2 Likes

Watch your sales tank :smirk:

Seller Central Poll Support Timely Manner

2 Likes

We have never answered any of these. I don’t trust Amazon as far as I can throw them. They already know full well what sellers think of them and they don’t care. If they did, they would do something about all the issues we have on a daily basis. </rant OFF>

-Ana

I think Sellers should answer every poll. The way I see it is give Amazon the Amazon treatment. Don’t tell the truth, tell them what you think they want to hear. Just like Amazon’s [mod edit: inappropriate content removed] or NSFE mods do for Sellers.

Not cool. [mod edit: Agreed and removed.]

1 Like

This was the FIRST poll that after clicking SUBMIT opened a box to type in additional information.
I added… It takes 5-6 replies to cases to get anything resolved. Even then only 10% of the issues are actually fixed. The other 90% go unresolved because it just takes too much time to fix anything even obvious issues.

3 Likes

I think at best they can only be pulse checks - and they repeat the same sappy q’s over and over and just want to see macro trends?

1 Like

Describe being a business owner in three words… (amazon.com)

My answer: Sick of Amazon

I really hate that they still provide 50% of my sales. :woozy_face:

2 Likes

Seller Central Poll FBa Inventory Performance

1 Like

Seller Central Poll Listing Suspension Timely Manner

1 Like

I also got a Comments box after I submitted on this poll.

I added:

It takes MULTIPLE SUBMISSIONS of the SAME information to get anything fixed.

The first 2 responses ALWAYS just repeat what the notification says as if the provided proof is NOT EVEN LOOKED AT! Wasting EVERYONE’S time.

2 Likes

was surprised to see the comments box.
Wonder if its just a question to give the illusion that they GAF?
Found my first 2 gray hairs yesterday. Thinking my plan to continue scaling back here
might just be the right idea.

2 Likes

Idea for a new eBook for Amazon sellers…

1001 Funny Amazon Polls

3 Likes

It would be a penny book (remember those?) in no time.

1 Like