[AMZ] Optimize B2B deliveries with business hour delivery rate

News (amazon.com)

Ugh! Now, we’re supposed to be responsible for whether their business is closed when stuff is delivered?

[mod edit]

1 Like

Yeah, how? If we see an expected Saturday delivery but they are closed, do we wait to ship Monday and get a late shipment ding?

I’ve been taking a screenshot of the business hours and pasting it into my saved ‘blank’ Zebra label, then printing it. I stick it on the package by the regular label and the carrier can decide if it matters to them. It’s the best I can do, and it may fall through the cracks when the holiday season hits full stride.

4 Likes

Oh good! I can pay more for a faster method to get it there before the weekend. On my dime.
Most ‘business’ customers I see are not buying from me for their business. I think the business buyer status sometimes gets abused to get the delayed invoiced billing. That is a program that we should have an option to participate in or not.

5 Likes

WOW :eyes:

Thanks for posting @Amazon_Seller! I added the text of the announcement, changed categories, added tags.

3 Likes

Seems like you can just ignore this… for now.

Honestly, if you get blocked from selling to Amazon business users they’re probably doing you a favor. As if waiting 90 days to pay you isn’t bad enough it seems like they want better service on top? F them

FWIW, Amazon FBA continually tries to deliver to my business location on weekends and it fails 100% of the time, they still schedule deliveries for weekends. Hilarious of them to think small time sellers can control a carrier.

3 Likes

To see how this looks for a Seller IRL, logged in SellersAskSellers members can head over to the :lock: SAS Confidential (members only) topic https://sellersasksellers.com/t/optimize-b2b-deliveries-with-business-hour-delivery-rate/2630?u=papy.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.