Annoyances/roadblocks you find with SellersAskSellers

If you find a Discourse annoyance/roadblock, screen shot it and I can fix. I always miss a few things on setup

4 Likes

The 20 Character minimum on posts and 10 character minimum on messages.

3 Likes

Should be fixed, refresh the page to double check, Both are set to 1 now

4 Likes

If you find a Discourse annoyance/roadblock, screen shot it and I can fix.

When I’m at the end of a post and click the ‘nsfealternativetest1’ name up top to try and go back to the main page, I always have to click it twice.

Click 1 takes me to the top of the current thread
Click 2 takes me back to the forum home page

Is there a way to get back to the ‘home’ page in just one click? :thinking:

Edit: Never mind - click the picture of the house. :+1: Learning slowly…

1 Like

Yeah this skin/template is slightly different then we/I are used to

2 Likes

It’s kind of annoying to have that red ‘Last Visit’ line in the middle of each thread. Does this bug others too, and is there a way to get rid of it?

I checked my preferences to see if I could find a way to turn it off, but if it’s there, I can’t find it.

1 Like

I see it.

That is a new feature, amazon never had it and my others don’t, I’m looking for it, doesn’t annoy me but it is new

1 Like

I’m easily annoyed. :smile: What’s that line from When Harry Met Sally? I’m not ‘High Maintenance’, I just want what I want the way that I want it. :+1:

I could also do without the emoji box remembering what I searched for last time, the next time I bring the box up. I searched ‘thumbs’ to add the emoji, so now if I want to add a smile, the ‘thumbs’ search is still there and I have to delete it before I can pick a smiley.

2 Likes

That is a setting I know I can’t change in our current situation, if we grow I should be able to

2 Likes

Grrrr.

1 Like

Increased to 6

3 Likes

I remember being annoyed on the Amazon forum with that three posts rule. There was a thread with all sorts of differing wrong information from several posters. I really wanted to address them individually. Nope. Not allowed.

2 Likes

I see there is a locked group for booksellers.

I tried to create a topic there, but was blocked.

How do I get in please?

2 Likes

Try again

3 Likes

Impressive service!

4 Likes

Just curious… how come we aren’t getting the (annoying as #$#$@#$) message - Thanks for sharing the love! - when we like our first post of the day here? This is not a request to enable that feature, I want to make that perfectly clear. :smile:

2 Likes

Because our mods treat us like grownups.
It feels weird, I know.

9 Likes

I hadn’t given it a thought.

Grown ups – oh boy!

Now, is there a built in nanny that will not let me mention blues great John Lee Hooker?

Or the author of Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?, Philip K Dick?

We will see…

Edited… How nice.

4 Likes

Ya know, NONE of the other forums I have ever used or managed have had that message, EVER. I wonder if that was part of the Amazon customization/fork of discourse.

There are built in watch words, but they are no where near what Amazon had listed. And who ever made that list for them was strange!

2 Likes

If we ever open up to a broader audience, it would be nice to have groups that could be reached out to based on that group’s knowledge or expertise (PPC, FBA, DROPSHIPPING). Just a thought.

4 Likes