Does this mean Amazon does not get the delivery confirmation? It show Claims Protected.
I use Buy Shipping,
Note: The carrier selected does not offer the confirmation method selected in your preferences.
My confirmation setting in preferences:
I assume if I choose other than None there is a fee?
I am not sure what you mean by " delivery confirmation" but,
The image you provided seems to show the Buy Shipping Preferences > Edit [link] section.
To try and answer your question before working on some pallets;
I receive the same warning when purchasing through Amazon Buy Shipping and I use Amazon Shipping Ground.
Amazon still sends the buyer tracking updates.
Amazon still provides me with updates inside Seller Central when I look at the order.
The warning looks like this:
We have always had our FedEx account linked to Buy Shipping, so I am not sure if that is why we do not have the warning message.
The “None” confirmation should be the lowest cost.
There should be a “See details” next to the Total delivery charge on the bottom that will break down the charges for each type of confirmation requested on the label.
FedEx may not offer these options with Amazon Buy Shipping unless you have your own FedEx account linked for billing purposes. That may be why you see a warning icon or warning message similar to my Amazon Shipping Ground warning message above.
FedEx Adult Signature Confirmation = driver needs someone 18+ with an ID to sign.
FedEx Signature Confirmation = driver needs a signature from someone at the address
FedEx No Confirmation = driver leaves package
None = up to the driver choice on leaving the package or leaving a door tag.
-time to work on pallets-
I just want the delivery confirmed to Amazon. I don’t want to add additional confirmation.
The message doesn’t make sense because my selection is None - as far as special confirmation.
Great.
Selecting any shipping method offered inside Amazon Buy Shipping will provide delivery data to Amazon and the buyer.
Buying a label outside of Amazon Buy Shipping may not provide delivery data to Amazon and may force the buyer to search the tracking number on the carrier’s website directly.