Do I need to do something with the number 1 in the red square box?

What does the number one in white text with red square on the top left next to the word “Actions” mean? Red color looks scary. Is there something that I need to do?

I tried to click around but couldn’t find what to do next. Please share your thoughts. Thanks.

You need to “review the removed detail pages.”

I doubt there’s anything you can do about it…Amazon just wants you to know that they can do whatever they want.

Are you saying the oblong box is not clickable?

Thanks for your reply. When I clicked at the light blue box, it brought me to this “Manage All Inventory” page which still didn’t tell me about anything that Amazon removed.

Welcome to the club…


Bunch us useless unactionable information.

Amazon incompetence in full view.

We have one of those that’s been stranded since 2024 - I think it most likely that the ol’ “Located in an FC which cannot fulfill orders” excuse would be what Seller Support would assert should I open a case.

Because it has not yet been assessed a LTSF/Aged Inventory Surcharge fee - more incompetence on display - I haven’t bothered to do that.