FBA Fee Discount? Did I Win the Lottery???

Maybe I am seeing this as it just started for me, I don’t know. I did verify one product/sale transaction but not for everything else yet. It looks as if my entire catalog is getting free FBA fees??? I am only being charged for my referral fees of 15% and the VCF of $1.80 when applicable. Here are some examples…

I’m assuming this is a glitch but since I’ve got one transaction that has been completed WITH the fba fee discount included in my payments, I don’t know what to think. Is this some kind of sick Halloween or belated April Fool’s Day joke?

I see this when I look up the applicable orders which I have received full credit for FBA fees…

1 Like

Did you ever have fba shipments where if you shipped it slower you got a fulfillment rebate of some sort? I don’t know it’s related, since I never figured out where those rebates were supposed to appear?

But most likely a glitch ?

It is a glitch indeed. Happened to us a few times lately; typically goes back to normal in a few hours.

After watching everything for the last 12 hours or so, I must concur.

It didn’t appear to be one of those rebates as only a few products I had qualified for them. What I was seeing applied to everything in my store.

1 Like