First person has received a "neuralink" brain implant

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2024-01-29/elon-musk-says-first-human-patient-has-received-brain-implant

“Elon Musk said that the first human patient has received a brain implant from his startup Neuralink Corp. In a post on X, formerly Twitter, Musk said that the patient is “recovering well,” and that initial results are promising. The first human received an implant from @Neuralink yesterday and is recovering well.”

Elon Musk making the world great again. Yes this is legitimate. Essentially they cut a hole in your head and jam a bunch of wires into your brain and hook it up to a chip, which lets you control a keyboard and mouse by thinking it.
Simplified diagram of how the implant is put in:

The possibilities are endless here… When will the first “lose bladder control” hack come out?

1 Like

Hopefully this works out better than this :arrow_heading_down:

The documentary on Netflix is worth a watch… Incredible story and not incredibly good for everyone involved…

3 Likes

Well… at least neuralink has a team of real doctors on it and it’s not Elon Musk himself jamming chips into people’s brains.

1 Like

Maybe not, but I don’t want him to have remote access to anything I own! Lol

3 Likes

Old news … as evident by @Dogtamer 's responses that need dictionary decoding, there is strong evidence that we have all been in the presents of the truly first person to receive a “neuralink” and he has had it for years … maybe decades or longer.

Is there really any other explanation?

2 Likes

Why do you need AI when you can implant these things in a bunch of people and plug them directly into servers?

1 Like

#DoctorWho #Floor500

1 Like

Because my people failed with our Pod People and Cloning Programs for subjugating ye puny humans, and we’ve been here long enough to learn that with three strikes yer out.

1 Like

Because people twitch and everyone knows that when the computer screen twitch that means glitches … and why would you want to self inflict your computer with a virus? Humans come with all types of them … you know …
:roll_eyes:

Solution 1: Don’t accept people with tourette syndrome
Solution 2: Run an STD check before plugging them in