Here we go again don't even know what they are flagging this time.

4 items in 5 hours.

Just a generic message, no account health indicator. for 2 of them I opened a case and actually got no argument, they are reinstating the items for 2 still waiting.

Dear seller,
We have temporarily deactivated some of your detail pages because they are potentially violating Amazon’s Restricted Products policy. The listings that were deactivated are currently under review and can be found at the end of this email.

Why is this happening?

Customers trust that they can always buy with confidence on Amazon. The sale of illegal, unsafe, or other restricted products is strictly prohibited. Although Amazon is undertaking this review, you are responsible for ensuring that the products you offer comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and Amazon’s policies.

What actions do I need to take?

The review period generally takes 2-4 business days, but may take longer depending on the type of product that is being reviewed. There is no action needed from you at this time. If we confirm that your listings do not violate Amazon’s Restricted Products policy, they will be automatically reinstated. Otherwise, they will remain deactivated and we will provide you with additional information about the removal.

Learn more about our policies in Seller Central Help:

أمازون أمازون أمازون

Have your listings been deactivated in error?

If you believe that the products listed are permitted for sale on Amazon, contact Selling Partner Support: https://sellercentral.amazon.com/cu/contact-us and include evidence or documentation that supports your claim. We will investigate your concern and the additional information provided.

You can view your account performance at

https://sellercentral.amazon.com/performance/dashboard?reftag=ah_em_RP or by selecting Account health on the home page of the Amazon Seller app on your iOS or Android device. The Account health page shows how well your account is performing against the performance metrics and policies that are required to sell on Amazon. https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/200205250

Thank you.

-Amazon Services

ASIN SKU Title

The only thing they have in common is being called “tactical holsters” (manufacturer name because they hold tactical style flashlights).

1 Like

Probably prompted by over the top old news cycle drivel. Awhile back our local police department felt the need to change out their D-cell tactical flashlights for AA flashlights because an officer might use it in place of a baton, which apparently they are not permitted to have because they can cause serious injury. The TSA rules restrict flashlights to less than seven inches in diameter and officers are permitted to confiscate any tactical flashlight they deem resembles a tactical or offensive weapon. For example certain 5.11 tactical flashlights such as

have had reports of being confiscated as weapons in some airports because of their pointy end/switch (designed to be used in an emergency to break a vehicles side windows).

3 Likes

Every pushbutton on/off switch flashlight I have ever purchase has quickly failed with normal use. I wonder how this one holds up to smashing a window? If so, this would be the flashlight for me!

2 Likes

@Thelunatick any update?

2 were reinstated with the form letter of they are being reinstated
2 I got a clueless SS rep but now they are active.

I think they are having some major issues at Amazon this past month

3 Likes

Well, yay for reactivation.
Boo for being deactivated at all.

2 Likes